- 30 KVA to 2000 KVA
- Digital LCD Display
- Microprocessor based control
- 100% unbalanced type
- Wide input range
We are supplying and exporting the most advanced range of Oil Cooled Servo Voltage Stabilizer. Made with the latest equipment and technologies, it has come to be recognized as the most productive as well as the efficient machine in the global market.
Constructed with the use of finest materials, the Oil Cooled Servo Voltage Stabilizer is exceptionally durable. The rigid construction endows it both the strength and elegance to be stand out. With an eye to matching all the possible needs of various industries, the stabilizer comes in several models. Customized solutions are delivered on specific demands as well. It has been developed to enhance productivity with optimum ease.
ADVANTAGES OF SERVO STABILIZER :-
- Reduction in Electrical breakdown & Improves life of Equipments.
- Enhance Power Factor by Voltage regulation.
- Increase productivity rate.
ACCESSORIES/ OPTIONAL :-
- Ultra isolation transformer at output
- Bypass arrangement
- Phase Sequence Protection
- Line noise & Surge Suppressor
- Input Out of range Protection.
- EMI/RFI Filter.
- Non Standard rate of correction.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS :-
- CNC/VMC Machines
- Air Conditions Plants
- BTS/Mobile Towers
- Pharmaceutical, Cement Plant.
- Plastics Industries. etc.
- Residential, Mall, Theaters.
- Hospitals, Resorts, etc
- Printing Industries
- Cold Storage
|Capacity in KVA :-||30 KVA to 2000 KVA Oil cooled|
|Input Range :-||340-480VAC | 300-500VAC Or As Per Customer Requirement|
|Output Voltage :-||380V/400V/415V/415V(As per Customer requirement)|
|Rate of Correction :-||up to 100V/sec|
|Response Time :-||10 msec|
|Waveform Distortion :-||nil|
|Controlled Type :-||Digital Micro Controlled based|
|Effect of Power factor :-||Nil|
|Line frequency :-||47 to 63 HZ|
|Duty Cycle :-||100% Continuous|
|Protections :-||input High/low Voltage cutoff
Output High/Low Voltage cutoff,
Overload Cut Off Protection
Single phasing preventer
Short circuit protection