Air Cooled Servo Stabilizers offered by us are servo stabilizers that have capability to supply constant voltage to machines. This consistent supply makes them highly demanded for use in areas like lifts, hospitals, c-n-c machines, hotels as well as in other industries. Servo stabilizers also come with fully solid state controlled circuits with ± 1% regulation and have no wave-form distortion.
Features & Benefits :-
- No potentiometer adjustments
- All parameters can be modified using the keypad in the front panel
- Set input voltage band
- Set output voltage
- Set output voltage sensitivity
- Output over / under voltage cut-off
- Input over voltage / under voltage cut-off
- Over load cut-off
- Trip time delay adjustments with variable setting
- Manual and auto start facility
- Common control card - any capacity
- Fully micro control function
- Generator compatibility
- Both outdoor and indoor models
Accessories (Optional) :-
- Ultra isolation transformer at output.
- Bypass arrangement.
- Phase Sequence Protection.
- Line noise & Surge Suppressor.
- Input Out of range protection.
- EMI/RFI Filter.
- Non Standard rate of correction.
|No||Capacity||7.5 KVA to 75 KVA|
|1||Input voltage range||340-480VAC, 300-500VAC or AS per Customer Requirement|
|2||Output Voltage||380V/400V/415V ±1% (As per Customer requirement)|
|3||Rate Of Correction||Up to 75 V/sec|
|4||Effect of Power Factor||Nil|
|6||Response Time||10 msec|
|7||Duty Cycle||100% continuous|
|8||Line Frequency||47 to 63 HZ|
|9||Controlled Type||Digital Micro controlled based|
|11||Operating Temperature||0-50° C|
|12||Nature Of Cooling||Air Cooled|
|13||Cabinet Color||Siemens Grey|
|14||Servo Motor Drive||AC Synchronous Type|
|15||Protections||1. Input High/Low Voltage Cutoff
2. Output high/Low voltage cutoff
3. Overload Cutoff Protection
4. Single Phasing Preventer
5. Short Circuit Protection